- Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Maintains or oversees the control of accounts and records in such areas as disbursements, expenses, tax payments, and income.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, and review and verify accuracy.
- Prepares balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports.
- May design, modify, install, and/or maintain accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions.
- Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures.
- Ensures vendors are paid in a timely manner, makes sure all requirements are met prior to payment.
- Works with Global Supply Chain and Sourcing to make sure items are received in prior to payment.
- Upon vendor request, sends report with payment details, monitors Accounts Payable accrual, especially at month-end, quarter-end and year-end, to ensure accrual is accurate.
|Category ||Name ||Required ||Importance ||Experience |
|Soft Skills ||Detail oriented ||No ||5 ||1 - 2 Years || |
|Software Skills ||MS Excel ||Yes ||4 ||1 - 2 Years || |
|Software Skills ||SAP ||No ||2 ||1 - 2 Years |
|Work Schedule: ||5/40 |
|Security Clearance: ||Secret |
|* Security Clearance Comments: ||Can start with interim clearance/waiver |
|Worksite Classification: ||Worker will Telework <> |
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary