Administrative Assistant I
|Location:||Trenton, New Jersey|
- Maintains files, distributes reports, performs simple data entry into internal agency system.
- Inventories, receives, and shelves routine supplies.
- Reviews invoices/packing slips to ensure shipment is correct.
- Schedules rooms, meetings..
- Handle confidential personnel files, coping, filing, mass mailings
- enters data onto an excel worksheet
- Job knowledge is obtained on the job.
- Ability to process simple data.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish effective working relationships.
- Basic keyboarding skills.
- Microsoft Excel experience along with Microsoft Word and Outlook (mail merging a plus).
- Customer service skills. Answer and make calls for the division director 1 hour per day.
- Ability to speak and understand the English language. Organized and can multitask.
|Skills||Required||Minimum Experience||Candidate Experience||Last Used|
|Good organizational and telephone skills, computer knowledge (excel, word, outlook)||Required|