Administrative Assistant I
- Posts items to accounts, prepares vouchers.
- Maintains files, distributes reports, performs simple data entry into internal agency system.
- Inventories, receives, and shelves routine supplies.
- Reviews invoices/packing slips to ensure shipment is correct.
- Performs routine, simple filing and non-critical copying. Collates documents, distributes mail.
- Refers calls, greets visitors, and gives standard information in response to phone or in-person inquiries.
- Performs simple data entry into single screen.
- Files non-critical records, photocopies non-critical items.
- Job knowledge is obtained on the job.
- Ability to process simple data.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish effective working relationships.
- Basic keyboarding skills.