--The typical work hours would be 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM. However, we are flexible with these working hours (+/- 1 hour).
--This individual would be supporting the CSO Service Center Team for commercial R&O.
For this non-ex role, a high school diploma is required, with several years of college course work preferred.
With minimum supervision, responsible for administrative duties of broad scope and complexity requiring
independent judgement and familiarity with applicable procedures. Effective interpersonal, verbal and written skills; versatile to interface at all levels of the organization.
* Following established procedures, perform a variety of administrative responsibilities.
* May be required to perform some or all of the following:
* Strong working knowledge and proficient with MS Office suite, publishing applications, as well as creating documents containing financial or statistical data or scientific, technical or legal terminology.
* Administers customer accounts by reviewing service and/or spare product requirements to existing terms and conditions of purchase orders or maintenance agreements.
* Establishes and maintains customer relationships through courteous and efficient servicing of customer requests.
Maintains regular communication with assigned customer accounts and responds to customer service issues.
* Prepares, and submits correspondence in response to customer requests.
Maintains an appropriate level of confidentiality with regard to customer and company matters.
* Responds to requests for quotations in a timely manner and coordinates with price estimating.
Reviews pricing for reasonableness, submits quotations/proposals for customer review, and handles customer questions regarding the submitted quote/proposal.
* Coordinates with various functions of the company (e.g. quality, shipping/receiving, accounting, order entry, planning and shop personnel) on customer issues.
Prioritizes requests and commits to reasonable production and/or provisioning lead-time.
* Releases repairs to production when customer approval is received by submitting work order to scheduler and updating sales order with delivery date and repair costs.
Develops action plans to address past due items.
May have oversight of order entry activity and shipping for spares.
* Enter and manipulate data on spreadsheet, data base or file management programs and perform a broad range of typing projects with high degree of accuracy and speed.
* Set priorities and procedures for accomplishing work. May be required to delegate portions to others or offer assistance and support to others.
* Collect data, conduct research and compile information using a variety of mathematical calculations for a broad range of reports and projects.
* Conduct inquiries into specific problems, such as delays, to ensure objectives are being met.
* Communicate potentially negative situations to management in a constructive manner.
* Read mail, highlight action or important items, attach relevant files or information before distributing.
Respond to routine correspondence or draft routine responses for review and signature.
* Interface effectively with team members, functional departments and customers.
Screen calls, respond to routine questions and receive and/or escort visitors.
erform other related responsibilities.
* Minimum of three years of increasing in complexity of administrative duties related office experience or demonstrated ability to perform described responsibilities
* High School diploma or education certificate in applicable functional area preferred.
* Working knowledge of R-Card.
* Client knowledge is preferred.
* Thorough knowledge of office equipment, administrative procedures and/or terminology in functional area.
* Ability to accurately record meeting proceedings, where applicable.
* Proficient with Microsoft Suite software.
* Must demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player.