Must have electrical or electronic experience and/or experience as a tester and/or assembler preferred.
FAA Hair Drug test and background check required. Will be tested by BOTH agency and client due to FAA DOT requirement.
All candidates submitted must be experienced with an electronic assembly background. This role is not a basic electronic assembly position but someone that understands complex electronic assembly and testing.
Essential functions of the role are to perform a variety of operations with electrical assembly, disassembly, inspection, calibration and testing of a variety of components, sub-assemblies and complete assemblies used in electronic products.
* Perform standard testing on 787 Liquid Cooling System product line (PECS, ICS, FCAC) and record
and analyze results to determine acceptance of product
* Will be using process blue print instructions, work instructions, and other visual aids. MUST have
experience using these in a previous role.
* A wide variety of machine equipment, hand and bench tools, and gauges are used.
* Perform routine preventative maintenance on test equipment
* Perform calibration of test equipment
* Perform routine 5S functions
* Will record data and other duties as required into the computer. Must be MS Office proficient.
* Familiarization and operating experience with test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, megohm
meters, hi-pot meters, digital multimeters, microhmmeters
* Computer literacy - experience with Microsoft Office, able to quickly learn new software (RCard, Client)
* Physical dexterity to install pumps on carts, into boxes, connect hoses, paint (requires squatting,
* AT LEAST 3years of electrical or electronic experience and/or experience as a tester and/or
* Previous experience in an Aerospace/Medical/Automotive manufacturing environment required
* Must be able to read and interpret work instructions and drawings