Associate Mfg Process Technician
|Location:||Thousand Oaks, California|
Routinely perform moderately-complex to complex processes according to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
Specific responsibilities include inspection and packaging of product-filled vials per procedures and batch records.
Responsibilities may also include:
1. Performing routine maintenance and cleaning of equipment. Setting up and operating equipment.
2. Assisting or participating in other manufacturing operations (e.g., filling support activities) Internal support operations (e.g. stocking items, tracking inventory, material movement).
3. Recognizing and reporting malfunctions and making necessary adjustments to equipment.
4. Required to know, comprehend, and apply packaging configurations, as well as understand, follow and document batch records for the inspection and packaging process.
5. Reconcile components and products, and calculate product exposure to room temperature.;
Skills: filling and finishing manufacturing experience, preferably vial inspection; understanding of measurements, calculations and the metric system ; GMP knowledge
Location: Onsite for Thousand Oaks, CA
Hours: 7am - 4pm - Need flexibility for later shifts
Ideal candidate - GMP experience 1 + year
Education: HS Diploma or above
Backfill for someone on team going on LOA.
1. GMP experience in drug product, preferably in visual inspection 2. Able to work in a dynamic environment 3. Schedule flexibility. Able to work multiple shifts, including weekends
Primary: Visual inspection of filled units Secondary: May support other drug product functional areas
Experience with GMP with the top biotech company.
1. No GMP experience 2. Limited schedule flexibility