|Location:||Trenton, New Jersey|
- In the Department of Community Affairs, Division of Codes and Standards prepares correspondence relative to new home warranty claims, dispute resolution and arbitration, at the discretion of the Dispute Resolution Coordinator.
- Organizes assigned clerical work and develops effective work methods.
- Reviews and checks assigned reports, applications, and other documents for completeness. Refers problems to supervisor for resolution.
- Performs basic typing and/or data entry into the Bureau's Oracle database.
- Maintains records and files neatly, accurately, and up to date.
- Sorts or provides assistance in the sorting and processing or mail for the Bureau on a rotating basis, or as necessary.
- Hand stamps letters, papers, and other documents when received through the mail.
- Composes answers to routine letters and prepares other letters in accord with department routines and regulations.
- Addresses, stamps, and mails department correspondence.
- Answers the telephone in a courteous and professional manner and takes messages accurately when appropriate.
- Provides general routine information in person and over the telephone. Refers inquires to the appropriate staff.
- Operates a variety of office machines and equipment including, but not limited to, printers, scanners, and faxes.
- Provides clerical assistance to the New Home Warranty Unit when necessary.