CNC Machine Repair Technician 4
|Location:||Winston-Salem, North Carolina|
Client is seeking an experienced CNC Machine Repair Technician 4 to join our new manufacturing maintenance team in Winston-Salem, NC!
• 1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd shift schedules are available .
This CNC maintenance tech is responsible for providing an advanced level expertise in troubleshooting and providing preventive maintenance on the mechanical CNC equipment in a manufacturing environment.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot CNC machine tools, robotics, pumps, bearings, blowers, fans, gearboxes, air handlers and other equipment as required.
• Perform all aspects of preventive maintenance on production related systems including, but not limited to: CNC machinery, robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors and coolant systems.
• Provide instruction and assistance to other technicians as needed.
• Effectively communicates with the site management team and the customer to understand requirements, solve complex electrical problems, and provide solutions to manufacturing problems.
• Demonstrates ability to identify and correct any safety-related issues and perform independent equipment evaluations to identify potential equipment failures.
• Performs General Maintenance of equipment as required.
• Diagnoses, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs CNC machinery, robotic systems, pneumatic and/or hydraulic systems, conveyors, overhead cranes, machining centers, and robotic welders.
• Conduct preventive maintenance inspections and perform required preventative maintenance actions such as lubrication, cleaning, filter changes, alignments, etc.
• Troubleshoots and repairs heat exchange equipment.
• Ability to utilize meggers, voltmeters, multi-meters, etc.
• Performs plumbing and hydraulic hose repairs.
• Troubleshoots and repairs basic electrical issues.
• Safely operates fork-lifts, hoists and cranes.
• Utilizes safe rigging and lifting techniques.
• Performs preventive maintenance on CNC Machinery, mechanical systems, controls, and operating systems as scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Responds to and provides service and feedback to the customer on all work orders while assuring compliance to codes, regulations and industry standards.
• Recommends activities to improve maintenance methods and equipment performance.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems
• Understands company policies and enforces safety regulations.
• Safely performs functions of the position including following proper safety guidelines such as job hazard analysis and lockout/tag-out procedures and wearing PPE as required.
• Operates various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments to help provide energy efficiency solutions.
• Operates a variety of equipment such as hand tools, laptop computers and diagnostic hardware to perform work.
• Maintains a strict schedule in order to be successful in the assignment, yet demonstrates flexibility in the day-to-day activities and scheduling for the benefit of the customer.
• Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
• High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
• Five years of experience as a CNC repair technician in an industrial / manufacturing environment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have the ability to work in an aerial lift or scissor lift at heights up to 30 feet or higher.
• Associate's Degree or Certificate in Industrial Technology, Industrial Electrical, or Industrial Mechanical.
• Experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical circuits on CNC machines and equipment in an industrial environment.
• Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing hydraulic systems on CNC metal cutting and shaping equipment.
• Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing pneumatic systems on CNC metal cutting and shaping equipment.
• Experience troubleshooting low voltage controls.
• Experience troubleshooting and repairing PLCs.
• Experience with robotics maintenance and repairs.
• Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing power transfer devices, pumps and gearboxes on assembly line and process equipment.
• NFPA-70E Training.
• Must be willing to work overtime when required. May be required to work holidays and weekends.