Title: ColdFusion Developer
Location: Bethesda, MD
Duration: Long Term
Qualification: US Citizenship OR Permanent Resident- Ability to pass Public Trust Security Clearance
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Technical and Functional writing skills
· Knowledge of configuration and installation ColdFusion, Apache, Tomcat and ability to conduct environment shakeouts, start stop web server, knowledge of ColdFusion Admin.
· Apply business requirements analysis to develop software applications in a multiplatform, complex system environment.
· Reverse engineer application logic to develop documentation on existing system and business processes.
· Apply structured requirements and data modeling techniques and methods as part of the system development life cycle.
· Develop and maintain web applications in a multi-platform, complex system environment comprising or Linux and Windows Systems.
· Apply an understanding of Internet/Intranet architecture and user interface design principles.
· Perform software development research, design, and other assignments in conformance and coordination with business analysis, network engineering, desktop support, and customer specifications.
· Use NIDA software development tools including but not limited to JAVA, ColdFusion, XML, HTML, JSP, ASP, TOAD, ORACLE.
· Integrate appropriate IT security into the SDLC and provide IT security support to the NIDA ISSO.
· Development and maintenance of database dictionaries.
· Overall monitoring of Database operation, standards and procedures.
· Integration of software and systems through database architecture and design
· Provide or contribute to data design, metadata and repository creation
· Translate business needs into long-term database architecture solutions
· Define, design, and build dimensional databases
· Develop and maintain appropriate programs, stored procedures, scripts and systems documentation.
· Production database and associated system support.
· Develop and write functional requirements to automate business processes.
· Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills and be able to work independently.