|Location:||Fort Meade, Maryland|
Title: Senior IA Specialist
Location: Fort Meade, MD 20755
· Active TS clearance
· DoD 8570 IAM Level II
· Review and analyze IE DIACAP, RMF, and FISMA data. Review and analyze current DIACAP, RMF and FISMA processes and data to ensure timely support for IE assets.
· IE Policy enforcement. Identify IE services, applications, programs, systems, personnel, and networks that are not adhering to appropriate laws, policy, and guidance
· IE ongoing IA efforts. Assist with the ongoing efforts to identify and streamline processes and procedures for programs, systems, and networks with information assurance requirements.
· IE Technical White Papers and Briefings. Research and prepare IA security technical white papers, and briefings.
· This person will also deliver COMSEC reports to the project manager and or Controlling Authority, be able to draft AMHS (automated Messages Handling System) messages for the Request of Keying Material, equipment, cancellations and administrative messages, and be able to input and maintain the COMSEC database.