6 Month Contract
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree
JOB CODE TITLE: CONTRACTS MANAGER
The Contracts Manager is primarily responsible for amending existing contracts and uploading them into a contract repository in support of three Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing teams via a web-based Contract Management Repository. Assist in reviewing historic agreements and ensuring accuracy of key terms housed in the contract repository. Manage the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) mailbox for requests for NDAs with prospective suppliers. Partner with the legal team, stakeholders, suppliers and Strategic Sourcing in finalizing NDAs and uploading them into the contract repository.
- 2-4 years Supply Chain or Contracts' Management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have proficient PC skills, Microsoft Office applications required
- Experience with amending contracts and familiarity with contractual language: term, payment terms, Parent-Child mapping, etc.
- Experience in sourcing preferred
- Understanding of web-based contracts and/or procurement tools, i.e. GEP
- Excellent professional, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Experience in Telecommunications Industry desired
- Strong Attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and drive results
- Drive the amendment process for all contract renewals, amending of contract language and terms, etc.
- Manage the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) request process and partner closely with the legal team, stakeholders and suppliers
- Contract language knowledge and ability to input metadata into Contracts Management Repository
- Cleanse and validate existing metadata and contractual agreements within the Contracts Management Repository
- Manage Contract Review Panel
- Maintain supplier information housed in the contract repository and create new suppliers, signatories and contracts while ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Closely collaborate with Sourcing Teams throughout supplier contracting process