Customer Service Inbound I
- General Duties & Qualifications include the following at a minimum - Knowledge of basic office equipment including a personal computer, electronic key system (EKS), telephone and headset.
- Ability to communicate and record information accurately.
- Ability to question others to determine specific needs.
- Ability to deal with people patiently.
- Ability to proofread and correct errors.
- Receive and place telephone calls, fill out and verify information on forms or records, as well as proofread to verify that forms are completed properly.
- Receive customer inquiries about a product or service. Provide information to callers regarding a product or service.
- Record and confirm customer orders, complaints or service information. Direct calls for further problem resolution.
- Skill in inputting and accessing information on paper, PC or CRT.
- Skill in using database, data entry or single windows software.