Customer Service Rep Bilingual
|Location:||Trenton, New Jersey|
- Same as general customer service rep II, but must be proficient in conversational level speaking in Spanish. General Duties & Qualifications include the following at a minimum - Knowledge of basic office equipment including a personal computer, electronic key system (EKS), telephone and headset.
- Ability to communicate and record information accurately.
- Ability to question others to determine specific needs.
- Ability to deal with people patiently.
- Ability to proofread and correct errors.
- Receive and place telephone calls, fill out and verify information on forms or records, as well as proofread to verify that forms are completed properly.
- Perform all duties as Customer Service Inbound I
- Handle large accounts or more difficult issues.
- Lead, teach, guide and/or motivate teams. First level problem resolution.