Data Entry Operator Senior
|Location:||Vincentown, New Jersey|
- Provides program and operational support.
- Performs general work activities in support of office systems.
- May lead / instruct junior personnel.
- Strong keyboarding skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Experience in an office setting.
- Answer phones for MIS department, take messages, and route phone calls
- Assist users with computer, phone, and equipment issues
- Assist with computer training and classes
- Create and modify templates
- Data entry into numerous systems
- special projects
- Carrying computers and printers to various building, sometimes up or down a flight of stairs
|Skills||Required / Desired||Experience Required||Candidate's Experience|
|Customer Service experience both in person and phone for computers/IT area||Required||2 years|
|Data entry||Required||2 years|
|Experience with Microsoft Office Suite - Especially Excel, word, and Access||Required||1 year|
|Familiar with information systems||Desired|
|Experience teaching/training new users||Desired|
|Experience modifying spreadsheets, forms, and templates||Highly Desired|