|Location:||St Paul, MN, Minnesota|
Location: St Paul, MN
Location: St Paul, MN
- Anticipated Project Start Date: 4-22-2019
- Anticipated End Date: 4-21-2020
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs.
- Formulate Datacap program specifications and basic prototypes.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning Datacap solutions.
- Help integrate Datacap solutions to inbound systems, including import systems, faxes, scanners, and other inbound processes.
- Help integrate Datacap solutions to other systems, including exporting data and image documents, to major systems, exporting content to FileNet, and integrating with other systems, such as Cu´ram.
- Assist with Datacap development related to importing and converting electronic documents or existing images from a file system, fax, or email server.
- Provide a minimum of one month of direct training of MNIT developers in Datacap development skillset.
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary.
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support.
- Provide best practice knowledge and guidance for Datacap development process and procedures to MNIT Datacap developers.
- Program Datacap product to perform data extraction from documents using appropriate recognition technology (Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for machine-printed characters; Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) for handwriting or in other well identified contexts; Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) for identifying checked boxes and other marks; and Bar code reading of several types, including one-dimensional or two-dimensional bar codes), along with data validation, matching and normalization.
- ?Assist with classification and separation of documents based on document types.
- Program Datacap to check the accuracy of extracted information and correct errors against business rules and database validation.
- Assist with data security and protection.
- Program Datacap to send data / content into a FileNet workflow based on defined rules, including handling of exceptions.
- Program Datacap to automate processes where possible and appropriate.
- Configure IBM Content Navigator (ICN) for best use with Datacap applications.
- Fully understand Datacap rules engine and Incorporate rules engine to execute unattended capture operations such as image cleanup, data extraction, lookup, redaction and export of contents and metadata to back-end systems.
- Assist with creating processes using Datacap to automatically deliver data and documents to users in a context that is relevant to the business process using web services and integrating with other systems.
- Provide reports on capture operations and statistics on how the system is performing.
- Five (5) years' experience in Developer/Programmer role working with Datacap
- A Master's degree substitutes for three years of experience, or a Bachelor's degree substitutes for two years, or an Associate's degree substitutes for one year
- Five (5) engagements lasting more than six (6) months in Developer/Programmer role working with Datacap
- Proven experience as a programmer
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to Client and fix errors in code
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team settings