|Shift:||Day (08:00:AM - 06:00:PM)|
Protective footwear is required .
Job Summary/Work Schedule
Normal Work Schedule: 5 days a week, 9 hours a day including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.
- Must have attention to detail and constantly be aware of surroundings
- Must comply to all safety requirements while in the facility including wearing high visibility vest, safety glasses and other safety equipment (all supplied by company)
- Must be ambulatory including the ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, kneel for extended periods of time;
- Must be able to work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push and pull wheeled, plastic bins and manually sort items in bin;
- Must be able to unload boxes from pallets and empty boxes weighing up to 50lbs into the shredder or collection area
** Attire must be presentable and appropriate for the working environment**