Digital Ad Operations Spec
- Description:Cox Media is looking for a strategic and results-oriented Digital Fulfillment Specialist to assist in the pivotal role of assisting sales consultants in developing innovative digital client advertising solutions. Reporting to the Digital Sales Manager, Specialist works in synchronized collaboration with Digital Sales Manager, Product Specialist, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Sales Consultants, and Sales Services to coordinate and troubleshoot the planning and fulfillment of digital advertising orders. Role strategizes with sales consultants to increase digital fulfillment results and revenue generation to fit within the client’s goals and objectives. The Digital Fulfillment Specialist is part of a fast-paced organization with a keen focus on solutions selling. This role involves working closely with sales consultants and internal staff to ensure accurate fulfillment of digital insertion orders. Specialist serves primarily internal customers. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Development of Client Solutions • Assist sales consultants in developing digital campaign strategies that include the appropriate mix of digital media products, services and rates to meet the client’s business needs. • Able to match tactics to meet campaign KPI goals such as CTR, VCR, CTA and CPA • Assist with campaign planning by pulling impression avails requests and strategizing the most effective use of them • Develops digital media opportunities to drive new revenue. • Develops digital media sales materials to market appropriate services and opportunities to buyers of advertising at local, regional and national retail accounts and advertising agencies in support of departmental sales efforts. Digital Process Activities • Manage Digital Team In-Box including trafficking requests to appropriate owner • Manage internal fulfillment processes including identify opportunities for improvement and developing solutions in collaboration with Digital Sales Manager and any other necessary roles Digital Fulfillment Activities • Applies effective fulfillment techniques in reviewing and troubleshooting incoming insertion orders with multiple products, pricing, and delivery method components. Works independently and collaboratively with all internal stakeholders and product vendors to maximize fulfillment potential. • Check IO product detail selected for accurate and correct use, work with Sales Consultant to correct or realign products as needed (i.e., Appropriate vendor selected, is order executable?”). • Completes digital insertion orders on behalf of the Sales Consultants • Track campaign performance, make optimization recommendations and prepare performance reports mid and post-campaign • Implement ad tags/ pixels and/or UTM codes, analyze advertisers’ Google Analytics accounts and generate lead attribution reports • Verify UTM codes on insertion orders and make adjustments as necessary • Approve insertion order CPMs • Assist with social media access and pixel placement • Assist with monitoring campaign pacing • Work with vendors and internal team to troubleshoot campaign errors • Analyze and update current reports, track current orders, review trends in fulfillment, inventory availability and supply end of month campaign results as needed. • Collaborate with sales consultants to provide follow-up information and post-campaign details to clients. • Initiate and take action as needed to engage sales consultants in modifications, changes, and/or client notifications needed. • Investigates discrepancies and applies solutions by working directly with client or sales consultant for approved solution and processes solutions into the system. QUALIFICATIONS MINIMUM • 2 or more years of experience preferred in digital media field (customer service, sales support, media sales, etc.) • Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as well as working knowledge of database applications • Excellent quantitative and analytical skills • Google Analytics and/or Google Ad Words certification • Experience in SEM/ SEO • Understand the digital ecosystem • Strong background in pixel placement • Excellent skills in adaptability, applied learning, collaboration, delivering customer service, formal presentations, high impact communication, initiating action, problem solving and troubleshooting, quality orientation, reasoning, self-organizing, and written communication, in order to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Additional Information:The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will support the social media services solution. The position serves as the facilitator for social media fulfillment activities for Media Consultants and sales services. They lead support, troubleshooting activities, and engage appropriate technical personnel to ensure successful fulfillment of campaigns. This role must build excellent working relationships across all functional areas. Candidates must possess strong social media technical knowledge, attention to detail, excellent prioritization skills, and can work in a deadline driven production environment to complete all daily tasks to meet business needs.
1. 2+ years online/digital social ad trafficking experience is a must
2. 3+ years of related experience in Sales Planning or Ad Operations in the advertising and/or media industry
3. Demonstrable analytical, strategic and creative problem-solving skills.
4. Solid understanding of advertising campaign metrics
Digital ad industry tools experience required