Dispatching Coordinator - A&T
|The timely and efficient movement of work in process and error-free entry of all related transactions.|
Reviewing and determining the revision and configuration of work in process.
Reviewing, documenting and incorporating operation sheet changes.
Reconciliation of work orders and resolution of all quantity, revision, traceability, configuration and serial number deltas.
Processing of work orders to stock including reviewing of operation sheets, verification of serial numbers and generating stock labels.
Creating work order splits and all associated transactions.
Scheduling and prioritizing work order splits, rework work orders, and detail support work orders as directed by the Materials Handling Supervisor.
Issuing and transferring material to work orders and all associated transactions.
Issuing rework and detail support work orders to track material and rework activity as well as to collect associated costs.
|Essential job functions:|
|Required skills:||1. Must be comfortable with physically moving parts throughout the facility and lift items up to 50 lbs daily.|
2. Availability to work weekends and holidays as required.
3. Ability to communicate both written and verbally with all levels of the organization.
4. Strong analytical skills and process management capabilities.
1. Aerospace industry experience.
2. Experience with documentation & record keeping.
3. Quality control, manufacturing, customer service, and shipping and receiving experience a plus.