Provide recruiting assistance to all locations with a Division. Responsible for full cycle recruiting, from cold calling, phone screen, interview scheduling, offer letter extension and managing employee database with the applicable information.
Position Performance Measures:
* Average fill of five (5) job per week.
* Openings are closed within 30 days from date of origination.
* Retention of new hires.
* Ensure the successful placement of qualified candidates within a specified time period.
* Maintains accurate records in company ATS system and shared folders.
* Provides timely follow-up to managers and applicants.
* Builds bench strength through employee development and promotes a team atmosphere.
* Maintains solid relationships with operators and business partners.
* May perform other assignments from time to time as directed by management.
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required, four year college degree preferred.
* Experience working with ATS systems, high volume recruiting and Microsoft Applications.
* Experience in Automotive is a plus.
* Excellent communication skills (written, and verbal) and analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and flexibility with strong attention to detail.
* Must be comfortable at giving and receiving feedback and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
* A strong work ethic with a positive "can do" attitude and self-motivated.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and remain calm in stressful situations.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
* Required to use hands, and talk or hear.
* The employee is required to walk, stand; reach with hands and arms.
* Occasionally the employee is required to stoop, kneel, and climb stairs.
* The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 10 pounds.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually light.
|3. Both - review resumes and interview candidates|
|Name: Email: Phone Number: Hourly Pay Rate:|