Document Control Clerk
- Collect and maintain files of all required documents.
- Support managers, superintendents, and engineers in regards to submittals, RFIs, drawings, specifications, and other project documents
- Reproduce, distribute, store and retrieve necessary project documentation.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence in a timely manner.
- Prepare and edit paperwork for contract agreements.
- Ensure all records-management activities adhere to the contract, company policies and legal regulations.
- Conduct regular review audits to ensure information on all records is accurate and up to date.
- Provide backup document control support to other staff as needed.
- Timely distribution of documents to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Provides office, project, and administrative support including preparation of correspondence, reports, and meeting minutes.