Electro-Mech Asmblr Associate
|Location:||San Diego, California|
* Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in manufacturing or related environment.
* Ability to work in an industrial environment and able to lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted. The majority of this work will be performed in a sitting position. May occasionally perform duties in a standing position. May require minimal bending, lifting, squatting, kneeling, and climbing ladders and step stools.
* Wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required
* Must have basic computer knowledge.
* Must be able to read and understand written process procedures in English, as well as, electromechanical blueprints and electronic schematics.
* Record production and operational data on specified forms.
* J-STD-001D soldering certification
* Cable/wiring harness fabrication experience
Required Education (including Major):
* High School Diploma