- Assignment length: 6 months.
- Part-time position: 20 hours a week
- Flexible work scheduled based on the candidate. The HM will work with the candidate regarding start times/days to be in the office.
- No driving is needed for this role.
- Critical for the candidate to be proficient with the computer.
- Temp will gather, convert, analyze, and report the GIS data.
- Converting data collected from the field operations team into GIS SDE database – must be highly organized and have a high attentional to detail. Critical to business to be accurate.
- Working with the field and managers to provide mapping areas that are areas of interest and end users productive/useful data.
- Required to have a candidate that is familiar with GEO coding techniques.
"• Familiarity with ESRI software, geocoding techniques, data model formats, and data conversion practices.• Understanding of GIS workflows, including remote sensing, GPS, desktop mapping, web and database applications and GIS interoperability.• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.• Good communication skills.• Thoroughly proficient computer skills. "