Health Data Specialist II (NJVSS)
- Acts as a liaison with COVID-19 vaccine providers.
- Provides updates and information regarding data systems on provider calls, to local health agencies, and to office of commissioner.
- Disseminate information to providers regarding the systems including registration information, initial access/login information, and system instructions.
- Coordinate and lead meetings with providers and other stakeholders.
- Participate in meetings for system specific trainings, troubleshooting, etc. Triage emails and other correspondence. Develop and deliver trainings as needed.
- Provide technical support to providers for C.T.
- Troubleshoot issues related to accessing the system, utilizing the system, vaccine information transferring among the various systems, and any other issues with the system that arise.
- Generate and provide site specific appointment details to sites.
- Edit/correct data in multiple data collection systems both providers and public registrants. Interface with information technology groups communicate programmatic needs.
- Review and update user instructional playbooks upon new enhancements to the system. Generate summary reports and perform analysis of data within the systems upon request.
- Document and track new provider registration forms.
- Assist in provisioning new sites and providers into system.
- Assist in testing new features to ensure working as expected.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Excel and other data management systems.
- Understanding of HL7 messaging and familiarity with vaccine management and immunization registries desirable.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary