Help Desk Lead (2nd Shift)
- Lead a small dedicated Help Desk team in day to day activities.
- Track, gather and present monthly Help Desk Metrics to the client.
- Provide technical software problem resolution to all local and off-site computer users through email, phone, and desk-side support.
- Manage all production issues/defects including monthly reporting to the client.
- Support/Lead quarterly review of Help SOP documentation for updates to approved processes.
- Lead process improvement activities where needed by researching trends and patterns from customer interactions.
- Ensure adherence to all IT processes and policies for customer response, follow-up, and incident resolution.
- Develop and document new and existing procedures or processes that will result in improvements and/or documentation for archival purposes.
- 3-5 years of Help Desk Experience (Tier1).
- Basic competency/knowledge of ITIL Best Practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent, self-starter, and proactive mindset.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and activities.
- Previous experience providing support in an operation environment with strong adherence to documented operating procedures.
- Must enjoy working in a collaborative, service centric environment.
- ITILv3 Foundation Certification.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support Technician (MCP).
- Experience in supporting COTS applications.
- Experience in Forensic Laboratory environment.
- CompTIA A+ or higher certification.
- At lead 3 years of leadership experience in a technology customer support or customer service environment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary