|Location:||Fort Detrick, Maryland|
Position:- Helpdesk Analyst
Location:- Fort Detrick, Maryland
· Provide 24/7 Tier 1 support to the US Army. Primary responsibilities include: answering and responding inbound calls/emails in a timely and professional manner, properly documenting those interactions in the appropriate tracking system, escalating issues that cannot be resolved in a timely manner, sustain currency of work instructions and related process changes.
· The employee's work will be performed as directed by the employee's supervisor and in accordance with CACI policies.
· ASSIGNED TASKS:
· Answer incoming calls utilizing designated work instructions document the request in the appropriate tracking system and resolve or route the call as appropriate
· Monitor the email queue and document requests in the appropriate tracking system also utilizing the appropriate work instructions
· Escalate any requests (email or call) to management when the request cannot be satisfied or resolved
· Keep abreast of new work instructions or announcements regarding events that may cause interruption of service