HMC PeopleSoft Integrator / Support Analyst
|Location:||New York, New York|
Duration: 8 Months
Days & Hours of Work: M-F 8:30am-5:30pm including 1-hour unpaid lunch break
Paid weekly hours per week 40.00
Location: ny, ny 10001
Desired Start Date: 11/01/2018
- Document Association Manager
- HCM PS Development / Technical
SUMMARY of the FUNCTION/Role
The PeopleSoft Human Capital Management group is seeking 1 consultant to help with the technical development of various break/fixes and enhancements in the Payroll, Time and Labor, Treasury, Accounts Payable, GL, Portal and Accounts Receivable modules. This is to supplement deficiencies in our areas current technical skill sets, in addition to staffing shortages caused by employees leaving, loosing backfills and the expansion of support caused by rollouts of new interfaces, reports and online pages and components.
With the current high profile backlog of HCM issues, this positions is imperative to address and deliver solutions to the inefficiencies in our current processes and will help the CPICS project workload and to align with the MTA Chairman's initiative to streamline the MTA processes.
- Confirm user business/technical requirements
- Perform analysis of business processes and system requirements, and develop solutions to enhancement requests that leverage new or existing functionality, limiting customizations or bolt on applications.
- Help streamline and optimize existing functionality
- Develop/apply break-fix resolutions
- Design, build, and test business technical requirements
- Develop documentation packages, such as Technical Designs and Unit Test Plan(s)/Results, which are of high quality and in a timely manner.
- Adhere to a Standard Project Development Life Cycle approach
- Knowledge transfer to client
- Some examples of projects on which the consultant will work are as follows:
- Consultant will be involved only in Desk Work. There are no additional hazards that need to be accounted for at this time.
DELIVERABLES & Due dates
- Technical Requirements
- Technical Design
- Technical Builds
- Unit Test results
- Status Reports
All source files will be provided to the MTA.
Qualifications EXPERIENCE & eDUCATION
- Minimum of seven years PeopleSoft technical application development experience to include:
- PeopleTools (minimum 8.54)
- Application Engine
- Crystal Reports
- Tracing and debugging various PeopleSoft Components
- Experience with the various components of the PeopleSoft technical architecture
- Application Messaging
- Component Interfaces
- Integration Broker
- App and Web Servers
- Oracle Database experience (partitioning)
- PeopleSoft version 9.+ experience. PeopleSoft version 9.2 experience preferred, with a particular emphasis on the Procurement, eSupplier and Strategic Sourcing areas.