IT Analyst I
Duration: 2600 Hours
Interview: In-Person interview on October 25th and 26th. Telephone or Skype interviews will not be accepted
Interview and work Location: Sacramento 95814.
* General experience in Software Distribution with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2016 (SCCM)
* General experience in software packaging including
* Understanding of Microsoft installer, msiexec arguments, transform files, best practices, etc...
* Promote and execute best practice in testing deployments as well as anticipate and remediate installation issues
* Creating install and uninstall commands or scripts
* Experience with MSI Application Packaging Toolsets such as Advanced Installer, InstallShield, etc...
* Ability to create silent deployments * Know differences between SCCM Package vs Application
* Understand SCCM Collections and Targeting Deployments
* PowerShell Scripting including basic understanding of error handling and returning output * Strong understanding of the Windows Registry and purpose.
* Understand WinBatch, VBscript and DOS Shell scripting
* Ability to understand WQL and SQL queries
* Understand SCCM Inventory Process
* Examine SCCM Server / Client logs and general root cause analysis
*Understand SCCM Task Sequences
* Familiarity with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (including MDT server)