IT Technician Tier I
Client is looking for two (2) IT technicians to provide excellent customer service through remote and on-site technical support during a 6 month engagement. Works with end users to resolve their technical incidents and service requests in a dynamic remote environment.
Required Job Skills / Professional Competencies:
Demonstrated technical proficiency with:
- Active Directory
- Web Help Desk or other IT ticketing tool
- Basic networking concepts
- Excellent communication skills (phone and written)
- Establish priorities and adjust work accordingly
- Troubleshooting technical issues in a complex multi-platform environment
- Information security and data privacy practices
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a positive working relationship with others
- Presentation of material to all knowledge levels
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, Experience)
- Providing customers support via remote tools such as Bomgar or other Remote desktop software.
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- iOS, Android
- ITSM / ticket tool experience
- IT Technical customer service experience
- Telephone Support experience.
- Experience supporting Microsoft office
- Experience Supporting Windows 10 and OSX
Preferred Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, Experience)
- COMPTIA A+, Networking+
- Requires extraordinary customer service skills and the desire and ability to go "above-and-beyond on any given ticket to ensure customer success.
- Requires expertise installing, configuring and operating Microsoft Windows and Mac OS.
- JAMF and Ivanti or SCCN/CM experience
- Superior organization and follow-through skills are essential; must take initiative to ensure customer success.
- Candidate will be required to work from home and be on campus when required'
- As contract matures, the role will be an increasingly on-campus role.
- VPN and remote desktop utilities.
- Continual communication via voice, instant message and video chat.
- Repetitive call handling and troubleshooting.
- Training of clients and step-by-step walkthroughs of technical processes.