- Responsible for overseeing and updating tax and insurance spreadsheets.
- Contact borrowers for tax and insurance bills.
- Individual will assist accountants with processing bills for payment.
Minimum qualifications :
- Degree preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of accounting.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with spreadsheets.
Ideal Candidate profile should be:
- The prior consultant was an Excel Power User, had a background in accounting and was comfortable with spreadsheets.
- The candidate of choice will be responsible with overseeing and updating the finance unit's T&I (Tax and Insurance) spreadsheets.
22nd Century Technologies, Inc. is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating a large pool of candidates across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facts. We have proven past performances of providing services that exceeded our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century Technologies, Inc. supports its clients in all 50 states and has grown up to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
"22nd Century Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer " and "US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. "
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.