Project Description & Job Duties:Apply Now Back to Search
- The position will participate on a multi-person team on the redesign of the County's website which includes moving to the Acquia DXP and migration to Drupal.
- Existing team members will determine what tasks will be assigned to the position.
- Must be experienced and proficient in developing in Drupal.
- Proven experience in managing Drupal permissions, content, views, and modules for users.
- Proven and requisite experience and/or training in skills in Drupal.
- Proven and requisite experience with Git and using services like GitHub or GitLab to collaborate in code development.
- Proven and requisite experience with Twig, Bootstrap, and CSS/SCSS development in Drupal to support overall theme development.
- Experience with Acquia and working with a CI/CD workflow.
- Candidate must be an effective communicator (verbal and written).