Title : Help Desk Specialist
Location : Aberdeen Proving Ground , MD
Position Type: Full Time
Certification: Security+ CE
Clearance: Active Secret clearance or Interim Secret can be considered as well.
- Looking for Helpdesk Support specialist to provide the helpdesk support, which includes the responsibilities of user support through proper configuration and support administrative systems.
- The duties will include addressing customer assessment of customer needs and recommendations for improved configuration and implementation of improved applications.
- Manage accounts and the operations of systems, perform simple troubleshooting, make moves, additions, and changes to each system, provide Tier 1-3 support to end-users, including logging initial calls, tracking the reported problem and resolution. Coordinate with other team members in the completion of assigned projects, and serve as a point of contact for staff for computer IT and standards guidance. This position may require occasional business travel to provide onsite support to remote offices.
- Associate's Degree and 3 years' experience; or Bachelor's Degree and 1 years' experience; or Master's Degree and 6 Months experience; or combination of 5 years which may include education/specialized training/certifications and/or experience. Relevant education/experience must be in an IT discipline related to the assigned program area (e.g., Network Engineering, Network Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer or Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Forensics/Security, etc.)
- DOD Computing Environment, Security+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT II), A+/Network+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT I).
- Secret security clearance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.