Title: Project or Program Scheduler
Location: Alexandria ,VA
Clearance: minimum of Secret or Top secret
- Looking for someone who has worked on IMS (Integrated Master Schedule) and who is well versed with MS projects.
- Experience in MS Excel with the ability to import and manipulate data from multiple sources.
- Proficient in MS Visio to develop workflows.
- Experience with RACI charts or Earned-Value Management.
- Proficient in technical writing.
- Proven leader as evident by work experience.
- Possess the ability to work independently, chase issues to-ground, and accomplish assigned tasking within quality and schedule constraints.
- A people person who is pleasant to work with, but also persistent enough to extract data from Team Leads and TPOCs.
- Has to ability to schedule Outlook meetings and follow-up with stakeholders.
- Possess an IT background and the ability to understand project schedules.
- Preferred The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)