Start: Aug 30, 2021 | Duration: 52 Weeks
C# Web Developer II
What You'll Do
- The Development team creates and maintains web and desktop applications that augment and integrate Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) solutions. Primary solutions are internally business facing to support our design and manufacturing processes.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, professional, and able to communicate with all levels of management.
- Enhance and configure COTS application to change the look-and-feel, behavior, or assist with integration to other applications.
- Collaborate with team members and business users to clarify requirements and confirm design/implementation.
- Follow set coding best practices and standards.
- Participate in peer-programming and design sessions/reviews with other team members.
- Foster a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Participate on a single project throughout assigned tasks during development.
- Identify issues that affect project to the project lead.
- Responsible for ensuring code adheres to the requirements and design specifications documented as well as the Development Standards and Architecture.
- Schedule and participate in code reviews.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents those programs
- Responsible for developing and running unit and integration tests.
- Adhere to the system development life cycle (SDLC) processes
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's in Information Technology or a related technical field plus 5 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master's Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Must have front-end UI to middle-tier experience with some back-end familiarity.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and collaborative skills.
- 5 or more years of experience in application development in C# and/or ASP.Net focused on web service creation and consumption
- 3 or more years of experience with Entity Framework or equivalent ORMs.
- 3 or more years of experience with Web Service API integration (REST/JSON).
- 2 or more years of experience with Git source control.
- 2 or more years of experience utilizing Agile/SCRUM Methodologies.
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as AngularJS and Blazor
- Understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- The following experience is preferred:
- Microsoft SQL or Oracle experience
- CSS, especially Twitter Bootstrap
- Creating WinUI3 Projects
- Single Page Application framework
- Telerik Kendo MVC Controls or other third-party controls
- REST web services
- Unit Testing/Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Design
- Team Foundation Services/Azure DevOps
- PL/SQL development
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between xx campuses and other possible non-xx locations may be required.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $41.83/hr - $56.49/hr (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED