|3. Both - review resumes and interview candidates|
Salespeople provide the highest levels of technical support in the industry.
Our Customer Service Representatives (Inside Sales) professionally represent the Company to our customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product or service they need.
· Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes, and take customer orders
· Order and source products
· Negotiate sale and purchase prices
· Proactively generate sales and promote Company products
· Expedite backorders
· Assist with pulling inventory and preparing shipments
· Assist with customer returns
· Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly
· Troubleshoot customer concerns
· Good customer service and communication skills
· Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
· Industry and sales experienced preferred
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel
· Knowledge of supply chain systems helpful
· High School Diploma or GED.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.