Req ID: 302135
Position: Senior Monitoring Lead
We are looking for a Senior Monitoring Lead, as we are a global organization this role will work across all platforms & teams globally. Analyzing, designing, developing, and implementing our Roadmap, this role is to ensure that our global support teams have the right data, tooling, and methods to continue best-in-class support for our customers.
- Standardize Monitoring Processes and Tooling methodologies across Platforms and Teams
- Performs the tasks necessary to analyze, design, configure, author, implement and support Global Enterprise Monitoring systems.
- Supports/maintains Enterprise Monitoring systems and is responsible for designing and maintenance of highly reliable IT monitoring solution
- Working closely with IT Application owners & SMEs.
- Performs complex systems design, implementation, and integration functions.
- Tasks will consist of developing detailed designs, execution, and troubleshooting of strategic solutions in support of effective monitoring, alerting, escalation, automation, reporting and event correlation
- Analyzing User behavior and workloads for key use cases and high business impact.
- Review of Application architecture and solution for the Performance Need for On-Prem and Cloud-based apps.
- Responsible for regular reporting of Monitoring status to stakeholders (Directors, IT managers, Department Heads).
- Working with internal customers to identify monitoring requirements and design solutions.
- Manage and lead cross-functional teams for Monitoring issue resolution-software engineer and business SME
- Ensure Monitoring is considered in all projects, priorities, and timelines, communicating appropriately to management and stakeholders.
- Design and implement a global solution to proactively monitor and remediate end-user users before the user reports any issues
- Responsible for producing and delivering high-quality, structured, fully tested Monitoring solutions on time, on budget, and in accordance with requirements.
- This unique role will work more independently with some general direction and is responsible for ensuring the standard methodologies and guidelines are adhered to in our Monitoring and Tooling methodologies across infrastructure and application platforms.
- Find opportunities for business improvement and increased efficiency using metric analysis & own initiative.
- Optimization & centralize global monitoring for on-prem & cloud servers/devices (US, EMEA, APAC)
- Building Dashboards metrics, alerts on repetitive alerts/issues.
- APM Tools hand on an experience like Nagios, Dynatrace, Data DOG, etc..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.