Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Maintains inventory records of all items in Storeroom. Posts to computerized inventory. Records new materials received and materials dispensed as recorded on requisitions. Prepares items to be delivered, verifying, labeling, and storing items received for inventory control and noting any discrepancies.
2. Performs daily and periodic cyclical inventory counts to verify inventory records and correct any discrepancies. Also, performs physical inventory of storeroom items as required.
3. Receives goods and supplies. Properly documents receipt of non-stock and stock inventory items. Stocks bins and cabinets with inventory items.
4. Based on issue documents, storekeeper distributes materials from storeroom by part and employee badge number and obtains requisition slip(s) for each item.
5. Prepares packing lists of items or materials to be returned to supplier or sent out for repair.
6. Assists in maintaining a safe and secure work environment by participating in required training, recognizing and reporting hazards and suspicious activity, and uses all required personal protective equipment.
Please send resumes of qualified candidates.