Dock Hand- Reefpoint Marina
Ability to exhibit the highest level of customer service while maintaining daily maintenance, cleanliness and operations of assigned areas throughout Reefpoint Marina
- Prepare and maintain the highest level of cleanliness of marina piers, dock facilities, buildings, pool area, grounds or any assigned area.
- Perform basic lawn care, plantings and landscape maintenance.
- Operate various landscaping tools and light equipment as needed.
- Repair, maintain, paint, and/or stain marina buildings, structures, signs and equipment.
- Remove garbage, litter and debris from pier, docks, parking lots and grounds.
- Be knowledgeable of Marina rules and regulations, enforce and/or report violations to supervisors while exhibiting the highest level of customer service.
- Collect fees when needed and complete and submit paperwork timely and accurately.
- Test and record pool chemicals daily as required and maintain all pool equipment.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and be willing to assist the boaters and the general public.
- Other duties as assigned.
Receives supervision from the Dock Master, Operations Manager and/or Marina Manager.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Available for work April through October.
- Shifts vary between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m., seven (7) days per week, including weekends and holidays.
- Valid Wisconsin driver's license and/or reliable transportation
- Prompt and regular attendance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work under varying climate conditions and perform physical tasks (hot, humid, rain)
- Ability to keep accurate daily reports and records.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Experience working with the general public.
- Exhibit a positive work attitude while providing the highest level of customer service