- Responsible for vehicle pre-trip and post trip inspections
- Responsible operating in City streets and for complying with all traffic laws, ordinances and rules required of a Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
- Responsible for the dumping of waste containers at the City Landfill; 40 yard container, trash compactor (MRF Division)
- Responsible for operating various types of heavy equipment: roll off, side load, front load and dump trucks (Sanitation Division)
- Responsible for operating various types of Landfill heavy equipment: landfill compactors, bull dozers, dump trucks, articulated water pull, graders, loaders, etc.(Landfill Division)
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- This position will be used on an as needed basis
- Special requirement: Must have a Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) or higher classification..
"22nd Century Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and "US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.