Responsibilities :Apply Now Back to Search
- Duties include but not limited to portioning, pre-plating and delivery of food items; daily cleaning and sanitation; food temperatures check and recording, area preparation for daily operations, other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for serving food and for keeping the areas where food is served, both clean and in good order.
- Medium to heavy physical effort may be required.
- Prepare trays for serving, transport food carts to serving areas, and return used dishes and equipment to pot and dishwashing areas.
- Some food preparation may be required.
- Clean serving or tray line areas as appropriate and make sure that all equipment is ready for the next meal.
- Some operation of a dishwasher may be required.
- Participate in sanitation activities in dining areas and in other food service and preparation areas, order and store supplies and generally help to ensure that individuals in the care of the facility are fed properly.