- Additional Information:
Prefers local candidates to Atlanta
Top 5 Must Haves:
Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns
Strong communication and project management skills
Attention to detail – final quality check/proofing
Email marketing a big plus
Non safety sensitive role
Work Address-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta GA (will be back in office once confirmed by Cox)
Specialist, CB Marketing – Product Lifecycle Communications
The Marketing Specialist oversees all execution of a specific product marketing program including email, direct mail and project management. This role is pivotal to helping Cox achieve optimal business results by ensuring efficient coordination of campaigns and programs. To be successful, you'll need to demonstrate proven skills in managing internal and external relationships for results, operations business/performance management and demonstrate deep experience in managing both long and short term projects and daily marketing campaigns across multiple business units. Strong communication and project management skills are necessary to have the right level of impact and influence.
- Supports the day-to-day operation of various product lifecycle initiatives.
- Oversee and execute communications including building email campaigns in Pardot, list management and reporting
- Achieves marketing plan milestones with effective project management skills including program metrics, analysis and reporting to continually improve process.
- Responsible for campaign performance including KPI reports
- Generates and manages mailing lists, opt-outs and outbound call lists
- Executes final quality check for creative and list selection
- Reviews content provided by brand team for consistency, clarity and effectiveness, including grammatical clarity, CAN-SPAM and legal compliance
- Cultivates positive working relationships with boundary partners and vendors in order to maximize opportunities and program effectiveness
- Manages external relationships to ensure direct mail delivery and performance
- Strong excel skills required to manipulate data files (vlookups, etc.)
Reports to Senior Manager, CB Segment Marketing
- Bachelors' degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, etc.)
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email Marketing (Pardot/Salesforce) etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time-management skills, including ability to effectively prioritize assignments
- Demonstrated knowledge of Video, High-Speed Internet and Telephony products.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.).
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
- Contributing to Team Success
- Building customer loyalty
- Formal presentation
- Managing Work (includes Time Management)
- Planning and Organizing