- Image, install and move IT-related equipment. (primarily PCs being replaced with laptops)
- Second Level Help Desk Support (remotely and desk-side) - analyze and resolve hardware, software and application problems for networked and stand-alone computer systems and networked resources. We support a total of approximately 1500 assets across a handful of Sacramento locations.
- Report hardware failures to appropriate vendors.
- Train users in operating systems, application programs, utilities and hardware operation. Mandatory Requirements and Desired knowledge and abilities
- Possession of a valid California Driver's License mandatory
- Willingness to drive throughout Sacramento County; a county vehicle is available to be checked out; however, contractors may also use a personal vehicle (with mileage reimbursement).
- Communicate clearly and tactfully on the telephone and in person
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to analyze, diagnose and resolve customer problems
- Knowledge of Windows 10 (COMPTIA A+ and Network+ equivalent or greater experience)
- Knowledge of Office 2016
- Knowledge of computer imaging and software deployment technologies including MS System Center Configuration Manager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.