Title: Call Centre RepresentativeApply Now Back to Search
- Receives calls primarily from external customers in a high call-volume environment; ensures provision of assistance in a courteous and quality customer service-oriented manner.
- Ensures proper choice and utilization of various communication formats to receive, retrieve, research, document and/or respond to customer needs, e.g., telephone, written form, email.
- Enters data and information in appropriate division systems, providing details and/or specifications on inquiries, complaints, comments, actions taken, and/or manner of resolution; identifies any gaps / inconsistencies; researches and resolves accordingly.
- Provides follow up via phone calls on 'open' items to confirm the provided resolution satisfactorily addressed the customer's needs.
- Identifies when a customer request or concern should be escalated to lead or management staff; provides appropriate follow up on such items to ensure timely and effective resolution.
- Engages in assisting and benefitting newer, less experienced staff in knowledge transfer of department and District practices, procedures and standards.
- Analyzes and interprets data for the purpose of contributing to compilation and submission of records and reports that support operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintains current knowledge of appropriate computer technology as applicable to areas of responsibility.
- In addition to the employee being responsible for each of the performance responsibilities listed herein, annual progress will be assessed with respect to support and achievement of the District Strategic Plan and associated applicable scorecards.
- Capable of lifting/carrying 20 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.; some physical activity required.