This is a repost of MNSITE-1348. The qualifications have been adjusted to better meet the needs of the agency.
The resource is expected to work onsite at the Elmer Anderson Building, 540 Cedar Ave., St. Paul, MN.
Interviews will be conducted via phone.
- Anticipated Project Start Date: 4/1/2019
- Anticipated End Date: 3/31/2020
MNSITE Request for an eLearning Developer – Staff Augmentation Event
The following document contains the samples tasks and qualifications for this MNSITE Event.
- Design and development of online training including instructional design, storyboarding, LMS integration and testing.
- Multimedia design and development (audio, video, graphics/imagery, text/documents).
- Develop and maintain appropriate LMS records, update and troubleshoot training courses and monitor LMS updates, new functionality and technical issues.
- Ensure agency and division procedures, practices and standards related to web accessibility standards are applied in the development of all electronic documents and web content.
- Participate in internal and external communities of practice and other workgroups.
- Evaluate training operations, identify areas for improvement and design and implement solutions.
- Provide knowledge transfer
- 4 years' experience using instructional design models Analyze/Design/Develop/Implement/Evaluate (ADDIE) to design training solutions.
- 4 years' experience developing eLearning training modules that are delivered on Pathlore using the Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) framework.
- 4 years' experience developing web-based training modules that meet ADA, Section 508 and W3C (WCAG) requirements.
- 3 years' experience designing and developing training related to online assessment and service planning systems.
- Advanced degree in education, learning technologies, instructional design, educational psychology or an equivalent degree.
- Proven experience as a programmer or equivalent role
- Ability to program in languages such as HTML, CSS, Java (J2EE), XML, Python etc.
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to Client and fix errors in code
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team settings