| 2nd shift - HOWEVER - What shifts are you looking for and the hours of the shifts – 2ND shift, but this person need to be flexible if needed to work 1ST and 3rd shift as well. (Cover vacation or sick days on the team)
Manager will be conducting on - site interview
• High school Diploma or GED Preferred
• Basic PC applications Skill (word, excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Transportation/inventory experience preferred.
• Good customer service skills
• Strong Math skills (count and reconcile inventory)
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Execute daily raw material yard checks.
• Control all the shipping and receiving for incoming/outbound deliveries and process in the system (SAP).
• Track and check inventory levels of raw materials and full goods.
• Attention to detail.
• Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
• Ability to keep work areas neat and organized and compel others to do the same.
• Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
• Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies;
• Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages;
• Be flexible in accepting new tasks and new ways of doing things;
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision;
• Receiving and inspecting returned products;
• Ensuring shipping area is organized and clean at all times and meets all compliance factors;
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow;
• Performing daily and weekly cleaning according to SOPs;
• Communicate with co-workers to make sure production stays constant throughout the workday;
• Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms;
• Accepts and signs for deliveries from vendors as well as Fed Ex/UPS Etc.
• Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing;
• Keep records of all products shipped;
• Noise levels ranging from quiet to extremely loud;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Shipping & Receiving operations;
• Must pass background check;
• 1-2 years' work experience in related field a plus;
• Must be able to read, write and have basic computer skills;
• Ability to provide basic system and process training;
• Attend and participate in departmental /team meetings;
• Must be able to efficiently use a computer and various tools linked to the systems such as printers, hand held scanners, etc;
• Microsoft Office experience;
• Previous shipping and receiving administrative experience preferred;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Detail oriented.