Talent Acquisition Specialist-High Volume Recruitment (Contract Role)Apply Now Back to Search
| Client Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Client bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Client bottler in the United States. Coke Florida's exclusive territory covers over 18 million consumers across 47 Florida counties, and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Client and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR. In 2017, Coke Florida generated over $1.2 billion in revenue and the company currently has approximately 4,800 employees.
As one of the first US greenfield independent Client bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Client System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
Coke Florida has an exciting opportunity available for a Talent Acquisition Specialist-High Volume Recruitment. This is a contractor role with no specific end date, with an opportunity to apply for Coke Florida roles as they become available.
**This role is currently remote-home based due to COVID-19 restrictions. The selection process will be limited to those candidates who reside within a 30-mile radius of the Tampa area as we may return to the office in 2021.
As a key contributor to the Coke Florida Talent Team you will be responsible for Full-Cycle Recruitment of high volume, hourly position roles within the Coke Florida organization.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effectively and accurately communicate Coke Florida's Talent philosophy, including total rewards programs. You are the voice of Coke Florida!
• Thoroughly communicate our passion for our business and our products. Understand and articulate the Coke Florida story and how each associate plays a key role to our success.
• Ability to effectively develop a strong and mission-driven candidate pipeline that enables ongoing growth.
• Work with, and instill, a positive sense of urgency, collaborative approach and an "all-in” mentality.
• Understand the competitive landscape and be able to educate our candidates on why Coke Florida is the right fit for their talents.
• Develop and build upon relationships with your customers, Coke Florida Hiring Managers and Business Partners.
• Ability to partner with Coke Florida Hiring Managers to develop talent acquisition strategies which include targeting the right talent for the role.
• Engaging with Coke Florida stakeholders in developing strategies which align with Coke Florida's mission in building diverse, high performing teams.
• Collaborate with Human Resource Team Members, Talent Acquisition Business Partners and fellow Talent Team Members to ensure team is creating positive synergy
• Engage in continuous process improvements that increase efficiencies that support the recruitment of the best talent for our organization.
• Continually improve the process and quality of talent brought into our organization.
• High degree of independent decision making, as well as the ability to manage multiple recruitment assignments with aggressive timelines.
• Ability to meet and/or exceed key performance metrics.
• High degree of organization and ability to prioritize and plan out a typical day.
• Provide outstanding communication skills, partnership, teamwork, negotiation and influencing skills are required.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory compliance rules are always followed.
As a Coke Florida Talent Acquisition Specialist-High Volume Recruiting, a typical day will include:
• Reviewing candidate applications and resumes up to 100+ per day
• Phone Screening candidates, a typical day may include 20-25 phone screens
• Engaging with Hiring Managers to identify needs and schedule on-site interviews
• Scheduling candidates for on-site or video interviews with Hiring Managers with a high importance placed on effectively communicating and confirming candidates
• Frequently participating in the interview process as part of the interview panel
• Presenting post interview offers and sending regret notifications
• Upon background clearance you will be responsible for confirming new associates and scheduling for onboarding
• Completion and verification (for accuracy) of hiring information to submit new associate for hire
• Performance and progress are measured through reporting metrics and analysis. A key factor to your success will be the ability to update recruitment actions in real time while taking accountability to maintain accuracy of all reporting.
This role will place our hourly associates state-wide. Atmosphere is extremely face-paced, and you will need to be flexible with the ability to manage up to 40-50 requisitions on average.
To succeed and grow in this role your skill set must include:
• Experience managing multiple stakeholders and candidates in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Experience sourcing, screening and assessing candidate qualifications.
• Experience researching local industry/employment market to drive recruiting process.
• Personable, with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Productive and efficient in planning and executing work with multiple projects/priorities.
• Ability to work and make decisions independently with limited direction.
• Strong attention to detail orientation, follow up and highly efficient organizational skills.
• Able to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed.
• Ability to push yourself to achieve new goals as well as cheer on fellow teammates to achieve team goals.
• Driven to build positive relationships with hiring managers and business partners.
• Customer focused approach to respond to the needs of hiring managers.
• Listens effectively and develops relationship with candidates.
• Ability to be self-disciplined and able to work independently
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Ability to accurately assess candidate qualifications.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about Coke Florida and our Client products.
Your professional and educational experience must include:
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Human Resources, Communications or Social Sciences. Or Associates Degree with 5+ years of Recruitment Experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in high-volume recruitment, experience with warehouse and/or production roles preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of experience sourcing, screening and scheduling candidates.
• Proven success with remote/teleworking
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Experience with various ATS systems and recruitment sources: Indeed, LinkedIn and Monster preferred.