- This second-level food service position will receive general supervision in preparing and cooking more complex menu items.
- An employee at this level will requisition basic food and supply items, and maintain point of service counts.
- Participate and assists in supervising the cleaning of the kitchen and food serving areas.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
- Knowledge of standard kitchen procedures and sanitation guidelines.
- Ability to prepare more complex menu items.
1-2 years of work experience. (Substitutions may be allowed.)All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.