Shift/Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 10:30PM-6:30AM
Job Description: Job Duties:
• Removing membrane rolls: Use a hoist to remove large rolled material from a machine.
• Execute a daily area inspection and record results on a checklist.
• Troubleshoot mechanical problems: Basic mechanical troubleshooting.
• Use an Exacto knife to make precision cuts of finished material for sampling and testing purposes. Organize these cuts for the different tests.
o Requires extreme delicate handling of samples.
• Retrieve raw materials required for area. Perform general housekeeping of the area while keeping up 5S standards.
o Requires use of electric pallet jack and forklift.
• Demonstrates safety commitment through personal behavior.
• Comply with all safety policies and procedures.
• Keep work area neat and clean.
• Complete monthly safety training.
• 2 year degree is preferred, but 2 years of technical/chemical experience is required. Must be comfortable working around chemicals and willing to learn the chemicals.
• Forklift experience is preferred, but not required, everyone is forklift certified in this department
• 2+ years working with machines in a manufacturing environment
• Must have a keen eye for detail, team player, motivated and a great attitude.
• Candidate needs to be willing learn and flexible.