| Shift - M-F 8-5
Position is on site
Interviews will be conducted via TEAMS or in Person
The Sales Specialist is responsible for handling customer-initiated issues, communicating the status of delivery issues and coordination of product for equipment installs, donations and samplings. The Sales Specialist has accountability for the communication and process monitoring of equipment moves such as installs and swaps for existing customers. Accountable for identifying and correcting pricing issues. Research/Rectify pricing issues (short pays, retros, incorrect pricing, pricing verification/inquiry, special event pricing submission, etc.) Work with BSNA Pricing Team for resolution. Create tracking on equipment and point of sale.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for triage of Customer Initiated Issues (Customer to AMOP ONLY); Communicate status related to delivery issues to AMOP; Coordinate delivery of product for equipment installs, donations and samplings.
• Research and resolve pricing issues such as short pays, retros, incorrect pricing, pricing verification/inquiry, special event pricing submission, etc. Work with BSNA Pricing Team for resolution
• Coordinate all equipment moves, swaps and pick-ups. Responsible for the communication and process monitoring for equipment move orders. Communicate delivery time of equipment or move to customers.
• Work with planners for weekly advanced move updates by outlet, date/day/time of install, assist when customer confirmation needed, provide weekly status tracker to sales
• Assist with Customer Support Ticket process as needed.
• Process donation forms from AE/Non-Profit/Client/CCNA teams and ensure alignment with delivery operations
• Local Reports/Tracking: Tracking/Submission of local AdHoc reports for DSMs/ASMs
• Submit requests and track progress for DMX/Travers and provide updates to sales team weekly. Reconcile Travers order versus confirmed deliveries weekly.
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• 2-5 years of experience in automated office environment required.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent phone etiquette.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of meetings
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
• Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner