Maintenance and Repair (New)
|Location:||St. Augustine, Florida|
Duration: Long Term, No specific length in time
Working hours: 40 hours a week, Must work alternate weekends and holidays except Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years
Location: Camp Blanding Housing Department?, Starke Florida
- Requires a valid Drivers License, being able to stand, bend and reach for periods of time and lift up to 35lbs.
- Remove and or replace furniture and appliances
* Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools; Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary; Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions; Repair machines, equipment, or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment such as precision measuring instruments or electrical or electronic testing devices; Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
* Assemble, install, or repair wiring , electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment; Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
* Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, or straightedges; Order parts, supplies, or equipment from catalogs or suppliers.
* Plan and Client out repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic diagrams; Perform general cleaning duties of buildings or properties.
* Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors , woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures; Operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts; Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work; Assemble boilers at installation sites, using tools such as levels, plumb bobs, hammers, torches, or other hand tools; Test and treat water supply; Perform routine maintenance on boilers, such as replacing burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or reinforcing structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler efficiency; Install equipment to improve the energy or operational efficiency of residential or commercial buildings; Set up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures, or tools.
* Train or manage maintenance personnel or subcontractors; Align and balance new equipment after installation; Provide groundskeeping services, such as landscaping; Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, or other measuring instruments; Fabricate or repair counters, benches, partitions, or other wooden structures, such as sheds or outbuildings; Position, attach, or blow insulating materials to prevent energy losses from buildings, pipes, or other structures or objects; Estimate costs to repair machinery, equipment, or building structures; Grind and reseat valves, using valve-grinding machines.
* Design new equipment to aid in the repair or maintenance of machines, mechanical equipment, or building structures; Client brick to repair or maintain buildings, walls, arches, or other structures.
* Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
* Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists; Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices; Assemble, install or repair wiring , electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
* Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary; Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions; Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work; Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery; Dismantle devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools;
Perform related work as required or assigned.