- Description:MKT: Plans, develops, and executes an integrated, multi-tactical marketing programs responsible for producing customer (RGU) and revenue growth in the residential and/or commercial business segments. Responsible for the development and execution of bundled growth strategies, and for the launch and ongoing maintenance of new product introductions and product enhancements, as well as the pricing, product features and overall user experience for residential and commercial business opportunities. Generates sales leads for all sales channels (call center, web commerce, retail partner locations) utilizing mediums that include television, direct mail, print, radio, and door tags to expand market share and to increase revenue. Some roles may focus on one specific product line. 1-Implements and assists with the development of strategic and tactical marketing programs to ensure that the system achieves revenue, net gain and margin contribution goals. 2-Utilizes mediums that include television, direct mail, print, radio and door tags to produce leads for all sales channels, ranging from making the phones ring in the call center, to generating web commerce, to driving traffic to retail partners¿ locations. 3-Supports management with annual budget preparation and monitoring of operational expenditures through analysis of product, acquisition and retention program performance. 4-Analyzes and reports market performance to ensure optimal RGU growth and maximize revenue generation. 5-Researches and analyzes consumer behavior information to determine trends and identify opportunities for customer growth. 6-Collaborates with other departments to ensure program effectiveness and to identify areas of opportunity to drive added revenue exist. 7-May be specifically assigned to one or more products and responsible for the marketing activities directly related to the achievement of revenue goals for that product. 8-Executes marketing plan set forth by product and/or sales manager. 9-Tracks marketing expenses against budget, and reports variances. 10-Analyses inventory report for material orders, inventory versus current and project usage. 11-Generates direct mailing lists and call-out lists that target specific market/niche segments. Typical Training / Experience - Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline; Generally 5-8 years of experience in related field. Certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 3-5 years of experience in related field. Certification required in some areas Dept/Org Scope & Impact - Seasoned professional contributor with responsibility for an advanced area of work in the professional field; May be responsible for entire projects or functions having modest scope/impact or portions of projects having considerable scope/impact to department, area, and, at times, business unit results Problem Complexity - Performs advanced areas of work for the professional field; Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems Autonomy - Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to results expected. Determines and develops approach to solutions; Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues Knowledge - Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of complex assignments. Advanced knowledge of organization's technologies and practices Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical) rather than managing people. Greater than 50% of time is doing individual contributor work No responsibility for developing and managing operating plans/budgets Influence/People Leadership - May oversee the completion of projects or assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc.; Contributes to employees' professional development, but does not have hiring or firing authority
- Additional Information:The Digital Marketing Specialist supports the development and execution of Cox.com product and promotional programs. The position will be responsible for implementing online sales and marketing campaigns, managing content updates, reviewing website analytics and applying learnings to improve the customer experience. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple projects at the same time, and has a strong desire to continue learning and growing in the job.
< >Reviews website daily to identify and resolve issues with site merchandising, pricing and product content accuracy.Supports digital marketing campaigns and product launches, responsible for the creative development and launch of the supporting web assets (website banners, landing pages, offer changes, etc).Partners with Marketing, Creative, Development and Legal teams to manage campaign deadlines and details through entire execution process. Drives collaborative projects to completion and ensures customer experience is aligned across all touch points.Assists with creating and maintaining a digital marketing calendar that includes promotions, product launches and marketing campaigns to drive online revenue.Reviews website analytics to monitor campaign performance and provide feedback on opportunities to improve future programs.Assists with offer testing and website QA.Leads and takes ownership of projects as assigned.1. Will the candidate(s) work 100% remote or 100% onsite or temporarily remote ONLY during the pandemic? Temporarily remote during the pandemic.
2. Do candidates need to be local to interview? No, but they will need to be located in Atlanta for this role.
3. What is your top 3-5 MUST HAVEs OR REQUIRED skillset?
< >Strong project management skills required - highly organized, deadline-driven and able to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks1-2 years of experience executing online customer experiences, working on website projectsProficient in data analysis with a working knowledge of website analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)Desire to grow and learn in the digital marketing space4. Is this position a driving role? No
5. Is this a safety sensitive position (ex, warehouse and other positions that require driving)? No
6. Worksite Zip Code? 30328
7. What is the shift going to be? Mon to Fri 8-5pm
8. Is this contract to perm? Not currently
9. Potential for Extension? Yes
10. Will this 40 hours work week?; And Will there be OT required? 40 hours per week, no overtime
11. Interview process – phone interview first? Then in –person after? Phone interview initially, followed by video interview (in lieu of in person).
12. When will you start interviewing? I can review resumes over the holidays, and likely will schedule interviews starting the first week of January
13. When is the anticipated start date? Jan 18th (or earlier)